The terms used in these Regulations means:
Service Provider – Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska, conducting business activity under the name IMF Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska, ul. Borsucza 31, 02-213 Warsaw, TIN 556 230 75 45, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Client/Consumer – a natural person with full legal capacity, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, whose special provisions grant legal capacity, who ordered the Service from the Service Provider for his or her benefit or for the Participant;
Participant – a natural person for whom the Customer has ordered the Service;
Service – training, lecture, conference, workshop to the extent chosen by the Customer from the Service Provider’s offer;
Webinar – training conducted electronically via a real-time messenger. The type of webinar and the way You can use it is always indicated to the customer before placing the order.
Price – the value of the service is expressed in Polish zlotys without VAT;
Digital content – indicates data generated and provided in digital form;
Application form – order of the Service chosen by the Customer;
Website –the Service Provider’s website at www.magdadorko.com
These Regulations specify the general conditions for the sale of Services, as well as the scope of providing these services by the Service Provider.
Provision of Services
- Requests to use the service may be made by the Customer on their own behalf or for the benefit of the Participant
- Before placing an order, the Customer is obliged to read and accept these Regulations.
- The Service is ordered through:
a) fulfilling correctly the application form on the Service Provider’s Website,
b) submitting the application form a declaration of becoming familiar with the content of these Regulations and its acceptance;
4. When ordering the Service via the Website, the Customer makes a one-time registration on the Service Provider’s reporting site.
5. When ordering the Service by the Customer via the Website, the Customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 10 days of its conclusion, i.e. of sending the application form. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Customer must send his written statement to the Service Provider’s address indicated in § 1 point 1 of the Regulations within 10 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
6. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Service Provider will reimburse Customer the payment for the Service within 7 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, unless the Customer wishes to book the payment for other date of training or in order to attend other training organized by the Service Provider.
7. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for reasons beyond his control and demand reimbursement of the costs incurred in full only if he meets the deadline of 14 days before performing the service. The amount will then be refunded and reduced by the commission of the Przelewy24 payment system if the service was purchased in this form.
8. In the period from 14 to 7 days before the service is provided, the Customer is entitled to a refund of costs incurred in the amount of 50%, including the commission of the Przelewy24 payment system, if the service was purchased in this form.
9. In case of withdrawal from the contract within a period shorter than 7 days of the service being provided, the Customer shall not be entitled to a refund of costs incurred.
10. The customer is not entitled to reimbursement of costs incurred and to book the payment for other training date or in order to attend other training organized by the Service Provider at the moment when the Service Provider is informed after the Service has been completed.
- Sending the application form to Service Provider or delivering it to the Service Provider’s hands is equivalent to concluding the Service Agreement.
- Customer may pay for the Service in the following manner (at his choice):
- via the Przelewy24 transaction system;
- by cash;
- by transfer to the Service Provider’s bank account – in this case the Customer should include in the title of the transfer his name and surname (name) and the number of the Application
- by payment card – for payments made online. The payment card operator is PayPro SA Settlement Agent, 15 Kanclerska Street, 60-327 Poznań, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000347935, NIP 7792369887, Regon 301345068
3. Service Provider reserves the right to change the payment method, about which he will inform the Customers on the Website or determine another form of payment individually with the Customer.
4. The receipt of the service is provided within invoice.
5. Acceptance of the application submitted on the Website will be confirmed by the Service Provider via e-mail.
6. In the case of discount codes and price discounts, the Customer undertakes to pay the service fee within 3 days from the date of the order. After this date the order will be canceled.
7. In case of choosing the form of payment named “Bank transfer”, the Customer undertakes to pay the fee for the service/product within 7 days of placing the order. After this date the order will be canceled.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to additional verification of the Customer’s data, e.g. by phone contact.
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to withdraw from the contract in the event of:
- incorrectly completed application form or providing false information in it;
- submitting the application in violation of these Regulations or in violation of generally applicable law provisions
- exceeding the limit of training places;
- lack of availability of a given Service;
- cancellation of training for reasons beyond the control of the Service Provider or in case of not reaching the minimum number of Participants;
10. In the case of withdrawal by the Service Provider, § 3 shall apply.
- All materials shared and presented to the Participants at the training are protected by copyright, belongs to the intellectual property of their creators and are protected by the law. These materials may not be distributed, shared, reproduced without the written author’s consent on pain of nullity.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to record the events in the form of photo-video binding for the promotion and advertising of the brand. By participating in the training, You agree to record the event.
- Without the written trainer’s consent on pain of nullity, the Client or Participant may not record the training or otherwise register it.
- The trainings are purely educational and do not constitute psychotherapy or medical treatment.
- The Customer declares that the data provided in the application form is correct and appropriate to the best of his knowledge.
- The Customer (Participant) agrees to the processing of personal data for the purpose of the contract and the proper provision of the Service, in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended)
- The administrator of personal data is the Service Provider.
- The Customer and the Participant have the right to access their data and correct it.
- he Customer and the Participant may agree to receive advertising and commercial information from the Service Provider. This information may be provided to the Customer and the Participant by means of electronic communication. Such agreement is not a condition for accepting the application
- All property copyrights, intellectual property rights, rights to templates, forms, logos posted on the Websitehttps://www.magdadorko.com 1. and on the facebook profilehttps://web.facebook.com/MagdaDorko 1. belongs exclusively to the Service Provider, and their use can only take place with the Service Provider’s consent in writing.
- In order to use the Webinar organized by the Service Provider via the Website and to have a smooth video of stream, an internet connection with a minimum speed of 3 Mb/s is required. The Customer is also required to have a device capable of receiving sound (such as speakers or headphones), enabling him to become familiar with the sound transmission of the Webinar.
- Purchased participation in the Webinar is one-off and is valid only on the day of event and at a specified time. Buying online participation is not the same as buying a recording from a given Webinar.
- There is a fee for accessing each recording using an additional purchase transaction.
- In the case of payment for participation in webinar through the “bank transfer” service, the customer is obliged to immediately send proof of payment to the Service Provider, using the email address email@example.com 6. especially if the transaction takes place a maximum of 3 days before the event and on the day of its happening.
- The Customer is responsible for not meeting the terms described in item 6, Section III and possible difficulties with participation in the event.
- Each recording is available on the Service Provider’s Website.
- It is unacceptable for the Customer to provide illegal content, contrary to decency or violating the personal rights of third parties.
- The Service Provider declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of electronic services may involve the possibility of obtaining and modifying Customer data by third parties who are unauthorized. Therefore, customers should use all preventive technical measures that will minimize the above-mentioned threats.
- The online store available at www.magdadorko.com 2. is run by a business under the name IMF Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska, NIP 5562307545, REGON 147010881, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The correspondence address and the pickup and returns address is 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw, Poland
- The material delivery address (saliva) is 31 Borsucza street , 02-213 Warsaw, Poland. The material can be delivered in person or by post, courier and third parties.
- The place of collecting diagnostic materials (blood, urine, saliva, feces) is the SynLab laboratory, Warsaw – Bemowo, 2 Descartes street (in the WAT Clinic), open: Monday-Friday 7:30-14:30
- Orders should be placed at www.magdadorko.com , adding selected items to the order basket and completing the form. To complete the order, You must provide valid address, contact details, and complete the required fields marked with an asterisk.
- All prices of goods posted on the www.magdadorko.comWebsite:
-are given in Polish currency PLN (Polish zloty),
-do not contain information on any customs duties,
-do not contain information about courier delivery costs.
- The online store available at www.magdadorko.com 8. reserves the right to carry out promotional campaigns, sales and make changes to it in accordance with the applicable regulations. The above permission does not affect the prices of goods in orders placed before the date of regulations commencement, the terms of promotional campaigns or sales.
Promotions in the online store available at www.magdadorko.com 9. cannot be combined, unless the regulations of the promotion provide otherwise.
- The online store available at www.magdadorko.com 10. reserves the right to quarterly verify the price of tests sent to Germany, Norway and the United States.
- The administrator of Your personal data in our online store is IMF Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska, at 31 Borsucza street 02-213 Warsaw, Poland e-mail: email@example.com phone: (22) 247 8191.
- The processing of Your personal data takes place on the basis of art. 6 GDPR. The Personal Data Administrator relies on a legitimate interest, which is analysis of online store visits, order processing, product inquiries and complaints.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years to until the end of use marketing opportunities and analyze the data needed to run a business or until withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
- The examination ordered and paid must be carried out within 30 days from the date of payment.
- Examination results can be collected in person at the above-mentioned address in Warsaw or by email.
- In the case of courier, the fee is 18.00 PLN and 25.00 PLN payed at cash on delivery.
- When placing the order, the Customer may choose the corresponding payment method:
– Bank transfer
– credit card
– PayPal payment platform
– Przelewy24 transaction system
- After paying the fee for the diagnostic test, the Customer may receive a referral for the examination, with which one should go to the SynLab laboratory, if required.
- We will issue a invoice upon Customer request.
- The time of completing the order in the form of a diagnostic test is up to 3-5 business days (due to shipping of special containers). For orders paid by bank transfer, this time is calculated from the moment when the funds are credited to bank account. To the time needed to complete the order in the case of orders carried out by mail order, there should be added time needed for the shipping company to deliver the shipment.
- When collecting the parcel, please check its condition, in case of damage, it is advisable, if possible, to write a damage report with the postal worker or courier. Samples for examination, customer delivers to the laboratory in person, according to the information provided with the kit. The condition of accepting samples to the laboratory is a fulfilled referral and correct description of the samples. Failure to comply with these formalities will result in the utilization of the obtained samples.
- Address details for complaints and returns: IMF, 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw Poland (with the note return/complaint), email: firstname.lastname@example.org (in the title return/complaint)
- In accordance with the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer who is a Consumer (within the meaning of Art. 22  of the Civil Code) may withdraw from the contract in writing without giving a reason within 14 days of receiving the package or personal receipt of the order..
- A consumer who made a distance contract may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs set out below. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- A statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted in writing to the abovementioned address or in electronic form to the e-mail address provided above.
- An example of a withdrawal form is attached as Annex 2 to the Consumer Rights Act. The consumer may use the template form, but it is not mandatory. The consumer should submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract by sending the above-mentioned statement to the above address (by post, e-mail or in person) and return the goods to: IMF, 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw, Poland.
- Returned goods must be complete. Goods should be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary within the ordinary management, i.e. the consumer should handle the goods bearing in mind the need for its possible, subsequent return.
- The consumer is responsible if the value of things reduces due to using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and its functioning. The Consumer right to withdraw from the contract is not entitled in the case of:
– the subject of the service are sound, visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery;
– the subject of the service is an item that undergoes rapid deterioration or having a short expiry date;
– the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery;
– the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
– delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the Customer’s consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- IMF Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska as a party to the distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract if the consumer during the ongoing contract does not meet the conditions for the delivery of samples described in the Regulations and shipping documents.
- The online store available at www.magdadorko.com shall refund the returned goods (diagnostic tests) within 14 (fourteen) days to the accounts provided by the customer or in cash at the company’s office.
- For orders with the shipping cost paid by the Customer, it is returned in the amount of the fee for the cheapest regular shipping option.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning items to the online store available at www.magdadorko.com
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the test kit + shipping costs if the test has not been paid for and carried out. The return should be made to the address indicated below. If the kit is lost, the Consumer bears the cost of the kit + shipping cost (30 PLN)
- At the same time, we would like to inform You that the online store available atwww.magdadorko.com 13. does not accept any parcels sent cash on delivery.
- In the case of ordered tests, the consumer has the right to resign (within 14 days) from the test, while returning the received test kits, bearing the cost of shipping.
- Address details for complaints and returns: IMF, 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw, Poland (with the note return/complaint), email: email@example.com (in the title return/complaint)
- Goods may be covered by the manufacturer’s or distributor’s warranty. The detailed warranty conditions and its duration are given in the warranty card issued by the guarantor, about what the Customer will be informed on the Product Page. If the warranty document contains such possibility, the Customer may submit his claims under the warranty directly at the authorized service whose address is in the warranty document.
- The customer may, at his choice, exercise of his/her warranty rights directly from the guarantor (manufacturer or distributor) in the indicated services or directly from the seller under the statutory warranty. The store is obliged to provide the goods without any defects. In the case of a defect in the goods, the Customer shall be entitled in particular to submit a complaint within 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the goods and 1 year from the date of finding the defect in the goods. Under the terms of the Civil Code, the Customer may request repair of the product, exchange of the product for one that’s free of defects, reduction of the price of the product or may withdraw from the sales contract.
- The product on which the complaint is submitted, please send it via post, courier company or deliver it personally to the company’s headquarters, which is located at 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw, Poland
- To the returned goods, a proof of purchase with a description of the complaint must be attached. In the case of complaints about computer games or multimedia programs with an electronic activation key, the Customer may – at his own choice – make a complaint through the Store or make a complaint specific for this product directly by contacting its manufacturer (distributor), who is obliged to send information to the Customer by electronic means describing the failure cause.
- The online store available at www.magdadorko.com Website will respond to the complaint and inform the customer about further processing, immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date of receiving the parcel with the goods complained about.
- The online store available atwww.magdadorko.com Website will return the equivalent price of the goods to the Customer. The costs associated with returning the claimed goods (economic letter), are refunded after considering the complaint to the bank account provided by the customer or in cash at the company’s headquarters.
- When using the Service Provider’s Website and other Websites containing projects belonging to the Service Provider, You may be asked to provide some personal data by completing the form or by other means. The data You can be asked for is Your name, login, password, mailing address, home address, email address, telephone number, PESEL (Personal Identification number).
- Personal data entrusted to the Service Provider are stored and secured in accordance with applicable law.
- Customers’ personal data are processed exclusively for the purposes of the contract, unless the Customer or Participant has given consent referred to in § 6 para. 5.
- The processing of Your personal data takes place on the basis of art. 6 GDPR. The Personal Data Administrator refers to a legitimate interest, which is Website analytics.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 5 years use marketing opportunities and analyze the data needed to run a business or until You revoke Your consent to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share acquired personal data to third parties in any form, including address data or e-mail addresses of Customers, Participants and other persons using the Service Provider’s Website, with particular reference to the PESEL number, unless such data can be provided to the extent necessary to fulfill orders for the following entities: Poczta Polska (Polish post office), SynLab Laboratory, Getresponce, Przelewy24, DPD courier company.
- Everyone has the right to access their personal data stored by the Service Provider’s Website and to change it or delete it. To change or delete Your data, You must do it Yourself through Your account created on the Service Provider’s Website or write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each user of the Website, when subscribing to the newsletter, agrees to receive to the e-mail address provided in the form, commercial information sent by IMF Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska, 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw, Poland in accordance with the Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The administrator of Your personal data is IMF Magdalena Dorko – Wojciechowska, 31 Borsucza street, 02-213 Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: email@example.com phone: (22) 247 8191.
- Data is used to profile marketing using Google Analytics. If You object to profiling – please use the browser settings.
- If You subscribe to the newsletter, the data of individuals is stored on the platform that automatically sends the newsletter and is located at https://app.mailerlite.com
- All comments posted on the Website are hosted on home.pl based on the signed contract.
- If You have questions about the processing of personal data, please contact the Personal Data Administrator or the Data Protection Officer.
- When using the Service Provider’s Website and other Websites containing projects belonging to the Service Provider, cookies may be placed on the User’s computer. These are in particular small text files used to identify the User when visiting the Website again. It do not violate privacy in any way, because it do not collect any data about Users.
- The User may configure his or her web browser to inform about when Cookies are sent or to prevent cookies being sent at all.
- Disabling Cookies in your browser will not prevent you from using the Service Provider’s Website, but may cause difficulties in its functioning.
- The information provided on the Service Provider’s Website does not constitute an offer within the meaning of civil law.
- Amendments to the Regulations may be introduced at any time.
- Selected photos posted on the blog come from the below mentioned Websites http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/, http://www.freepik.com oraz https://pixabay.com/
- The Regulations and its amendments shall enter into force upon their publication on the Service Provider’s Website.